CARDBOARD TUBE POLAR BEAR
- 4-inch cardboard tube
- 1 sheet white construction paper
- Black marker
- Pink crayon
- 2 googly eyes
- Glue stick
- White craft glue
- Trim the white construction paper to fit around the cardboard tube. Use a glue stick to cover the cardboard tube with white construction paper.
- Using the pattern provided cut out paws from white construction paper and color in the paw pads with a black marker.
- Use glue stick to attach the paws to the front of the cardboard tube.
- Color in the nose pattern with black marker and glue it to the cardboard tube. Use a pink crayon to add rosy cheeks. Glue the googly eyes to the bear and use a marker to add a smile and eyebrows.
- Cut the ears from white construction paper and glue to the inside of the cardboard tube.
More DIYSource: craftsbyamanda. com