What you'll need
- Heavy twine or thin rope
- Reclaimed wood
- Pencil and paper to sketch
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Cordless drill
- Miter saw or jigsaw
- Better with coffee, but always optional
It really pays to get all your gear in one place first. Hence, the 10 minute idea... :)
1. Cut wood strips to desired size.
2. Sketch your design on paper first, then freehand it on the wood with chalk.
3. Apply a short bead of hot glue along your chalkline.
4. Quickly follow the glue with your rope.
5. Mount your cool, new rope sign wherever you desire and enjoy!