- 500g milk powder
- 25cl of crème fraîche
- 250g sugar
- 250ml of water
- 1 teaspoon of cardamom
- Dye according to your choice
- Slivered almond and cashews
- In a saucepan, add the sugar, water & cardamom to heat. Let everything turn into a thick syrup for at least 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the milk powder with the cream to form a firm dough ball.
- In a blender, mix the dough to make it smooth.
- In the syrup add the mixed dough and mix well to obtain a fairly firm and creamy mixture. Add slivered almond and crushed cashews. Mix.
- Divide the dough in half, in one half, add coloring and leave the other half.
- Pour the white dough into the dish, leveling well with a spatula. Put in the freezer for about thirty minutes and then add the colored dough over it, repeating the same operation with the spatula.
- Let everything set in the refrigerator at least for 1h30 or 2h. Cut and enjoy!